share. learn. thrive!
Time: July 10, 2010 from 2:30pm to 4pm
Location: Equinox Gym - Columbus Circle - Time Warner Center (60th and Broadway)
City/Town: New York City
Website or Map: http://www.equinox.com/clubs/…
Event Type: seminar
Organized By: Vega Krystal
Latest Activity: Jul 9, 2010
Professional triathlete, plant-based nutrition expert, and bestselling author, Brendan Brazier shares how to thrive on a whole foods, plant-based diet.
Brendan's seminar will be based on his bestselling book, Thrive: The Vegan Nutrition Guide to Optimal Performance in Sports and Life and his latest introduction, Thrive Fitness, The Vegan-Based Training Program for Maximum Strength, Health and Fitness.
• Lose weight and reduce body fat
• Boost energy, productivity and mental clarity
• Reduce stress and enhance mood
• Eliminate hunger and junk food cravings
• Build a stronger immune system
• Diminish visible signs of aging
• Lower cholesterol
• Stay healthy for life
Attendance is free. No RSVP required.