Vega Community

share. learn. thrive!

Vega (730)

Featured Discussions

Considering a vegan lifestyle

I am new to site and I am seriously considering totally changing my diet.  My biggest perceived restraining factor to implementing the Thri…

Started by Manny comstockLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hair loss in women

I'm a 45 year old woman and I still have my regular menstrual cycle. I have been vegetarian for 2 years and near vegan for half a year. Rec…

Started by Fling

5 Mar 1
Reply by Allison Brown

Considering a vegan lifestyle

I am new to site and I am seriously considering totally changing my diet.  My biggest perceived restraining factor to implementing the Thri…

Started by Manny comstock

10 Feb 26
Reply by Allison Brown

Vega Sport Performance Protein VANILLA-what happened to flavor ?!!!!

What happened?!!!! I ordered a vanilla vega sport performance protein tub from my usual on-line store. The color is almost green, smells o…

Started by Jessica Greenfield

4 Feb 13
Reply by Michael David Lockhart

Vega Expiration Dates

I have four tubs of Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer (1064g each) and the expiration date on them says "11/2013".  They have been…

Started by Kim Stewart

0 Feb 11

Compared to Whey or ISO Protein

Hi! I started using the Vega Performance Protein as I wanted something more healthier. I do have a question on how it compares to Whey or…

Started by Pascal Potvin

0 Feb 7

Chai in Vega One Vanilla Chai

My Vega,  What is the "chai" added to the Vega One vanilla chai?  I mean is it the spices added to chai tea, is it actually chai tea added…

Started by Josh Boston

0 Jan 31

Vega One Vitamin A palmitate

Hey so I would really like to use Vega One daily, I have looked into your ingredients, vitamins and minerals and all are quality except you…

Started by Josh Boston

0 Jan 19

Anxiety

I take pre workout for generalized anxiety disorder and it helps me. My brain is sharper and I an energy boost.

Started by Francis Cliche

1 Jan 14
Reply by Francis Cliche

How much Vega Pre-workout Energizer to take?

I just finished reading Thrive and I recently purchased the Vega sport pre-workout energizer, because it was recommended by my crossfit coa…

Started by Allison Howe

0 Dec 5, 2013

Sport vIDEO

Hi, FOR SOME REASON THE new Sport video "We Are All Athletes" doesn't play for me.   Thanks.   Steve

Started by Steve Koncz

0 Oct 26, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Vega Kelly.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service